***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Finally Friday!!

This is Juelmarie and I'm on the design team - It's my turn to feature some of the fabulous projects that didn't quite make the top 3 but were magnificent!  It's so hard - there are so many great projects!  You crafters really rock it every week!  So....here goes....

 Deane really ran with this freebie!  and what a fabulous job!  Love the vintage shabby chic!  Great job on this little notepad!

 

This is one of my fav companies - Kenny really rocks it!  This Safari guy is the coolest guy - I'm so into male cards - always needing them!  Love the sentiment, love the touch of feminine - Great job!

 

I just love love love this card!  The organic and simplistic nature!  Perfection!

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I am thrilled to be top 3. Congrats to the others. Thank you so much

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

CraftyGirl said...

I am thrilled to be top 3. Congrats to the others. Thank you so much

TTFN,

CraftyGirl