***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Winners for Challenge #78

I hope you all are having a marvelous weekend.  I'm so thrilled with all the participation we had in last week's anything goes challenge.  Now, without further delay, is this week's Top 3.  You all certainly didn't make it easy to decide with all the wonderful creations you linked up.

Winners, please grab our blinkie and display it proudly on your blogs.




Make sure and come back tomorrow for another fun challenge.  And thanks again to all our participants.


2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thank you for choosing my box as one of the top 3, have the dreaded lurgy, so it's cheered me up no end!!

Congrats to the other ladies picked - stunning projects.

Claire xxx

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for picking me in your Top 3, I'm thrilled! Congratulations to Claire and Amy too! Hugs Delphine xx