***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Monday, November 29, 2010

Challenge #18 - Reading

THE CHALLENGE: This is Barbara here, hosting the challenge this week and I have one of my favorites to share... READING. The challenge is all about reading and books! But don't worry, if you don't have any reading images just head on over to Elizabeth O Dulemba's free coloring pages and grab a favorite! To open up the theme a little more, you can also create any project which is inspired by a story or even make a fun book marker.





THE PRIZE: There is no company sponsor this week but I can't let you go on without providing some kind of prize!! I am always on a lookout for new images that feature reading and I'm ready for you to surprise me! So I'll let this week's winner choose any 3 cards from my site to receive in the mail! (Provided they haven't already been used, of course.) It will be easy... either use an image that might be new to me and/or simply recommend a link to a stamp sold online in your descriptions. A random winner will be selected from entries that do one or both of these options!

Check out what the rest of the design team has made to inspire you...

Alanna


Peggy





Kim



Kris

Tanya - GDT



THE RULES: Remember the rules are posted on the sidebar and entries must be submitted by Saturday evening. Enjoy creating and I can't wait to see what you make!

And with sadness, we say goodbye to our November Guest Designers, Tanya and Kim M, this is their last challenge with us. These girls gave so much heart in their creations, we are surely going to miss them!! They did a WONDERFUL job on the challenges this month, don't you agree?! We wish you the best on your next adventures girls!! Stay tuned for the revealing of December's Guest Designer!



1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful samples! I'm off to create something now!! I {heart} reading!