***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, August 6, 2010

Guest Designer Spotlight - Danni

It's time to introduce and welcome our very first Guest Designer! We'd like you to meet Danni who is our August Guest Designer joining us this month.

"Let's see, about me! My name is Danni, US Army wife to Sam and SAHM to Matthew and Annabelle. We are currently stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years and stamping for about 5. Creating is my passion and I just can't get enough!! I also love animals and hope to one day work in a zoo. We have two dogs at home, Freckles and Daisy. I have a blog: http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com and love the world of blogging. I also love butterflies and fairies and have my own challenge but am looking forward to working with the Lollipop Crafts challenge!"

Some of you may already be familiar with her work but you should hop on over to her blog anyway - it's is full of wonderful creations and I absolutely love the variety of layouts she uses! (And to top it all off, her favorite soda is a Dr. Pepper! She takes after my own heart.)

Here's one of her gorgeous cards which is from her "In The Clouds..." posts - just one of the many fabulous pages in her "Tutorials, Tips & How-To" section. I love it - these clouds are so versatile and can be done with almost any image.


That card is a cutie! Thanks Danni for joining us - we are thrilled to have you on the team and look forward to working together!

2 comments:

Diane Davies said...

Thanks so much for being our first Guest Designer!! You card is just spectacular!!! : )

Kimmarie Baker said...

Pretty Card - Can't wait to see more!